Our skill sets and services are represented in areas such as:
- Business and technology assessment
- Business and product development, strategic planning and implementation
- Value-proposition characterization
- Relationship building and customer selection
- “Stage-gate” project management
- Market research, sales and marketing
- Engineering design, R&D, prototyping and manufacturing
- Regulatory, reimbursement and intellectual property
- Distribution and licensing
- Back office functions
- Domestic and international technology transfer
- Financial analysis, venture capital, merger, acquisition and brokerage
- Global expansion using a “technology bridge” and “soft-landing zone” approach
Medical Milestones™ was created by REA Incorporated.
Each of the individual Members are experienced and qualified in their own right. However, it is not about individuals… It is all about the TEAM! Effective partnering between the Members and the geometric benefits that can be obtained by overlapping the skill sets residing inside of each Member’s respective network results in a unlimited array of “proprietary” Medical Milestones™ teams, each specifically formed and uniquely qualified to plan, implement and manage the most demanding projects.
Bob Anthony, President of REA Incorporated
REA Incorporated provides contracted sales, marketing, business development, product development and strategic planning services, management and consultation to individuals and small-medium sized companies with innovative medical devices, products and services both domestically and overseas. With 40+ years of diverse, senior level management experience in the medical industry, REA Incorporated is a powerful and proven resource emerging companies can rely on to add value and reduce the risk associated with successfully developing and marketing their medical technologies, products and services.
Bob holds a BS Degree in Biology at Denison University, a MS in Biology at The University of Akron and a MBA from Baldwin-Wallace College.
Bob is a life-long resident of Akron, Ohio. He currently resides in Bath Township with his wife. Together they have two adult sons. Present and past community and business interests include: Bath United Church of Christ; Revere Youth Sports Program; Advisory Board Akron General Wellness Center; Advisory Board Fitzgerald Institute for Entrepreneurial Study University of Akron; BioOhio; Heal Ohio collaborative and other business related organizations.
Medical Milestones™ Core Competency: Management; Strategic Planning; Business Development; Sales & Marketing